- Panel Discussion: Arbitration, Litigation, Mediation, Private Judging
(posted: May 22, 2023)
The advantages/disadvantages of each, how to set up your litigation case for a successful mediation, and when private judging might be a good option.
Santa Clara School of Law Celebrates New Hall
posted: October 01, 2018
Santa Clara University's School of Law is celebrating its newest building, the Charney Hall of Law, with a formal dedication ceremony and an open house.
The new Charney Hall of Law replaces and consolidates Bannan Hall and the Heafey Law Library into the new Law School. The new space, at 96,000 feet over 3 floors, is campus neighbors with the Leavey School of Business and the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics.
Spacious and modern, with lots of natural light, the new hall includes:
- Flexible indoor and outdoor learning spaces
- New high-tech classrooms
- An artificial intelligence lab
- Panelli Courtroom / Lecture Hall seating 230
- Mabie Law Library & Reading Room
- And more
All are welcome at both the dedication and the open house.
Date: October 12, 2018
Time: 11am to 2pm
More information can be found here.